Note: Any non-compliance to these guidelines will significantly increase the likelihood of your submission getting rejected. The applicants are expected to carry out the following—
- The paragraphs should not be more than 200 words long.
- Break the article down into relevant sub-headings.
- Avoid complex-compound sentences.
- Try to use active voice.
- Address your audience directly.
- Use singular first-person pronouns.
- Write in plain English.
- Usages of gobbledygook might result in your submission gets rejected.
- Use a neutral and conversational tone.
- Content must be unique! Any plagiarized or re-spined content will immediately get rejected and your PureDevs membership will instantly get revoked.
- The first paragraph must contain the designated focus keyword.
- The applicant is encouraged to use bullet points.
- The applicant must be opinionated, which means, the applicant must give their opinion/verdict about the subject matter by the end of the article.
- The applicant is encouraged to reach the pre-defined word limit.
- The applicant will not receive any extra payments if their article’s word counts exceed more than 200 words of the pre-defined word count.
- The article’s word count will be counted after the final editing done by PureDevs.
- If the article doesn’t meet the standards even after three separate revisions, it will get rejected.
- Failure to deliver the article within the deadline will result in a decreased payment or, in an extreme case, rejection of the submission altogether.
PureDevs reserve all the rights to change any or all of the above-mentioned guidelines.